- Showcasing apprenticeships
- Developing apprenticeships – overview
- Trailblazer groups
- Developing an occupation proposal
- Developing an occupational standard
- Developing an end-point assessment plan
- Mandated qualifications policy (excluding degrees)
- Allocating a funding band
- Apprenticeship funding bands outcome report
- Apprenticeship builder and submissions
- The approvals process
- Promoting new apprenticeships
- Apprenticeship surveys
- Change requests
- Revisions and adjustments status report
- Statutory regulated occupations
- Degree apprenticeships
- Developing a specimen training plan
- Raising the standards
Raising the standards is a guide to help apprentices, employers and training providers improve the quality of apprenticeships.
The apprentice panel created this guide in response to the findings of the first national survey of apprentices in 2020. The guidance reflects best practice in key areas that impact on the quality of the apprenticeship experience.
The guidance has now been updated to reflect the findings of the 2022 apprentice survey.
The apprentice panel aims to help apprentices, employers and training providers work better together to improve the quality of apprenticeships. Part of this includes acting on feedback and sharing best practice.
Published 24 November 2023
Last updated 24 November 2023