To sign up to the RSS feed follow the steps below.
- Go to your browser
- Look for a reader that you would like and add to your browser
- Once you are set up and have signed in, come back to this page
- Click on the RSS feed links (below) you would like to subscribe to.
- Use this URL to add the RSS feed to your RSS reader
- Click on the subscribe button in your RSS reader
- Take a look back at your reader and you should see the relevant updates
What is a RSS feed?
An RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed is an online file that contains details about every piece of content a site has published. Each time a site publishes a new piece of content, details about that content—including the full-text of the content or a summary, publication date, author, link, etc.—are automatically generated in the file and displayed in reverse chronological order.