Have your say
- 2022 / 2023 - Mandatory qualifications criteria
- 2022 - The Big Conversation (closed)
- 2022 - Animal Care and Management T Level (closed)
- 2022 - Marketing T Level (closed)
- 2022 - Post-16 (closed)
- 2021 - Occupational maps (closed)
- 2020 - Changes to the funding band process (closed)
- 2020 - L7 Senior Leader Occupational Standard (closed)
This survey closed on the 31st of August
We would like to invite you to be involved in an exciting project to expand and develop the occupational maps.
We are seeking views on our 15 occupational maps, which are used to show where technical education can lead in different sectors.
We want to hear from you, to help us understand how you use the occupational maps, what you value about them and what could be better.
The occupational maps are a central part of the technical education reforms set out in the recent Skills and Post-16 Education Bill. Through the proposed reforms, the Institute is looking forward to playing an even bigger role with employers to build a unified skills system
In July, we are running a series of focus groups for more in-depth research. Please indicate within the survey if you would like to engage with us and we can include you in the online sessions.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about this project please email: occupationalmaps.Institute@education.gov.uk