Have your say
- Mandated qualifications surveys for awarding bodies
- 2023 - Request for feedback on draft construction outline content
- 2023 - Catering and Hospitality Route Review survey
- 2022 to 2023 - Mandatory qualifications criteria (closed)
- 2022 - The Big Conversation (closed)
- 2022 - Animal Care and Management T Level (closed)
- 2022 - Marketing T Level (closed)
- 2022 - Post-16 (closed)
- 2021 - Draft outline content for the T Level in Pharmacy services (closed)
- 2021 - Occupational maps (closed)
- 2021 - Draft outline content for the T Level in Agriculture, Land Management and Production (closed)
- 2021 - (Provider) Agriculture, Environmental and Animal Care route (closed)
- 2021 - Draft outline content for the T Level in Animal Care and Management (closed)
- 2021 - (Provider) Draft outline content for Craft and design T Level (closed)
- 2021 - Draft outline content for the craft and design T Level (closed)
- 2021 - Future T Levels Suitability Consultations (closed)
- 2020 - Changes to the funding band process (closed)
- 2020 - L7 Senior Leader Occupational Standard (closed)
- 2020 - Draft outline content for Media, Broadcast and Production (MBP) T Level (closed)
Catering and Hospitality Route Review survey
Please complete our short survey, it should take 10 to 15 minutes. The survey closes on 20 July 2023.
Following the successful hospitality event in November 2022, we are continuing the review of the catering and hospitality sector and the skills training required.
As part of this review we are launching a survey to hear from as many employers and stakeholders as possible. We want to make sure that everyone who works in the sector has a chance to express their views on:
- what is working well and what needs to change
- the technical products that we produce (including apprenticeships)
- it is also an opportunity to review the occupational map for the route and have a say in what it looks like in the future
This will make sure we continue to meet the needs of employers.
There are currently 10 apprenticeships for the catering and hospitality sector, with 2 more in development. They span level 2 (GCSE equivalent) to levels 4 & 5 (foundation degree).
This review will result in a keynote report. The report will have recommendations for how to make sure technical qualifications meet the current and future needs of business.
If you would like to discuss any of the activities that we have planned alongside the survey, please get in touch with us by sending us an email