Have your say
- 2022 / 2023 - Mandatory qualifications criteria (closed)
- 2022 - The Big Conversation (closed)
- 2022 - Animal Care and Management T Level (closed)
- 2022 - Marketing T Level (closed)
- 2022 - Post-16 (closed)
- 2021 - Draft outline content for the T Level in Pharmacy services (closed)
- 2021 - Occupational maps (closed)
- 2021 - Draft outline content for the T Level in Agriculture, Land Management and Production (CLOSED)
- 2021 - (Provider) Agriculture, Environmental and Animal Care route (closed)
- 2021 - Draft outline content for the T Level in Animal Care and Management (closed)
- 2021 - (Provider) Draft outline content for Craft and design T Level (closed)
- 2021 - Draft outline content for the craft and design T Level (closed)
- 2021 - Future T Levels Suitability Consultations (closed)
- 2020 - Changes to the funding band process (closed)
- 2020 - L7 Senior Leader Occupational Standard (closed)
- 2020 - Draft outline content for Media, Broadcast and Production (MBP) T Level (closed)
This consultation closed on 6 April 2020
The Institute is consulting on the process for how we recommend funding bands. This consultation launched on Monday 24th February and closes on Monday 6 April 2020 at midday.
The consultation sets out a proposed core model and seeks views on two options for addressing differences in costs of teaching and consumables.
The consultation is accompanied by an interim impact assessment of the current model and its options.
We are also publishing the Cost of Delivering Apprenticeship Standards report on the Institute’s website.
This report was jointly commissioned by the Institute, ESFA and undertaken by independent research organisation IFF Research. The report should be considered alongside the consultation as the proposed model draws upon the findings of the research.
During the consultation period, we are running a series of events across the country to support you in responding to this consultation and will share details of those events and how to register on our website shortly. Once the consultation closes, we will use the feedback to finalise a version of the model to the pilot. This will be set out in a published response to the consultation in April to May 2020.
We will then pilot the model and publish a final response setting out the new model. We plan to launch our model later in the year, pending the outcome of the consultation and pilot.
Please continue to the consultation, which can be saved and returned to at any point until the consultation closes. If you require any further information or support in responding to this consultation please email email@example.com
To support the consultation, we are running a series of events across the country to provide an opportunity for people to meet with the project team and discuss the proposals in more detail. We are coming to Birmingham, Bristol, London and Sheffield on the following dates:
- Tuesday 10th March – Birmingham
- Wednesday 11th March – Sheffield
- Tuesday 17th March – London
- Thursday 19th March – Bristol
The event venues are currently being finalised and more information will be published on our website in due course.