3 November 2020
The Institute is pleased to issue its invitation to tender (ITT) for the fourth wave of T Levels, which will be taught from September 2023 onwards.
We are calling on awarding organisations of all sizes to consider bidding for the eight new T Levels.
Successful awarding organisations will have the right to develop and then implement qualifications based on the outline content created by T Level panels. The T Level panels are employer-led groups who come together to detail the key knowledge and behaviours a student should learn as part of their technical qualification.
The bidding lots are as follows:
- Lot 1 hair and beauty: hair, beauty and aesthetics
- Lot 2 creative and design: craft and design
- Lot 3 creative and design: media, broadcast and production
- Lot 4 catering and hospitality: catering
- Lot 5 agriculture, environment and animal care: animal care and management
- Lot 6 agriculture, environment and animal care: agriculture, land management and production
- Lot 7 legal, finance and accounting: legal services
- Lot 8 business and administration: human resources
This is a two-stage process:
Awarding organisations have until 17 November 2020 to submit the selection questionnaire (SQ).
Those who are successful in stage 1 will be invited to complete stage 2 award questionnaire (AQ), the technical and pricing element of the bid on 1 December 2020.
The aim is to award contracts in August 2021, with first teaching in September 2023.