If you are a provider who wishes to teach T Level(s) from September 2023, visit the next steps for providers guidance. DfE will announce how providers can register their intentions to deliver T Levels from 2023 in January 2021.
Your main contact will be your ESFA/DfE lead however if you have any issues please contact: RoutesReadiness.TE@education.gov.uk
The T Levels website has lots of information for providers including funding and next steps.
Education and Training Foundation (ETF) has information on T Level Professional Development (TLPD).
The awarding organisation (AO) have a wide range of support materials available on their websites and portals for providers to access. Please see the links below to access the AOs websites for further information on what they can offer.
- Design, surveying and planning for construction - information provided by Pearson
- Onsite construction - information provided by City & Guilds
- Building services engineering for construction - information provided by City & Guilds
Education and childcare
- Education and childcare - information provided by NCFE
- Digital production, design and development - information provided by Pearson
- Digital support services - information provided by NCFE
- Digital business services - information provided by NCFE