Employers are at the very core of T Levels – from the development of the content the student will be taught via our route panels to the industry placements the students complete as part of their T Level.
At the heart of each course, 45-day industry placement will give you early access to the brightest talent entering your market,
Industry placements help your organisation and your industry. Placements give you a chance to work alongside the next generation of workers entering your industry. You can make sure they develop the knowledge, attitude and practical skills to succeed as well as extra help with your projects and developing existing staff’s mentoring and management skills.
Industry placements can vary in length but must last for a minimum of 315 hours (approximately 45 days). You can offer industry placements as a block, series of blocks, day release or a mix of these, depending on what works best for you, the training provider and the student.
For more information, and how to find the right student for your business, you can:Call: 08000 150 600 (choose option 4)Email: email@example.comVisit T Levels on GOV.UK or you can read the guidance on employer industry placements.
Our Route panels represent the employer voice within the Institute. Panel members are experts in their industry, characterised by their outstanding occupational knowledge, exceptional experience and critical grasp of the future skills needs of their sectors.
For more information, including how to become a route panel member on our website.
Work with the awarding organisations (AOs) delivering the technical qualification
Employers across the UK have helped develop the qualifications. If you would like to get involved with the AOs to contribute, provide specialist advice and industry expertise, below you can find the AO assigned to each T Level.
- Design, surveying and planning for construction - information provided by Pearson
- Onsite construction - information provided by City & Guilds
- Building services engineering for construction - information provided by City & Guilds
Education and childcare
- Education and childcare - information provided by NCFE
- Digital production, design and development - information provided by Pearson
- Digital support services - information provided by NCFE
- Digital business services - information provided by NCFE