T Level panels create the outline content. These are groups of industry experts who work to define what key skills and knowledge a learner needs to cover during their two years of study and signed off by route panel members.
When route panels finalise and approve the outline content, it is then ready to be bid on by awarding organisations (AOs). If successful, they will then develop the technical qualifications. You can find more information on the procurement process on our website.
Agriculture, environmental and animal care
Business and administration
- Design, surveying and planning for construction
- Onsite construction
- Building services engineering for construction
Creative and design
Education and childcare
Engineering and manufacturing
- Maintenance, installation and repair for engineering and manufacturing
- Engineering, manufacturing, processing and control
- Design and development for engineering and manufacturing