T Level panels create the outline content. These are groups of industry experts who work to define what key skills and knowledge a learner needs to cover during their two years of study and signed off by route panel members.
When route panels finalise and approve the outline content, it is then ready to be bid on by awarding organisations (AOs). ). If successful, AOs will then develop the technical qualifications, taking the high-level statements and performance outcomes and turning them into a qualification specification that sets out in detail what is to be taught and assessed. The Outline Content is therefore available below for reference only – for the most up to date information on what is included in each T Level, please see the Approved T Level qualifications page. You can find more information on the procurement process on our website.
Agriculture, Environmental and Animal Care
- Animal Care and Management
- Agriculture, Land Management and Production
Business and Administration
Construction and the Built Environment
- Design, Surveying and Planning for Construction
- Onsite Construction
- Building Services Engineering for Construction
Creative and design
Education and childcare
Engineering and manufacturing
- Maintenance, Installation and Repair for Engineering and Manufacturing (MIR)
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Processing and Control (MPC)
- Design and Development for Engineering and Manufacturing (DD)