- T Level technical qualification in design, surveying and planning for construction
- T Level technical qualification in digital production, design and development
- T Level technical qualification in education and childcare
As well as passing the relevant technical qualification, the following elements are required to achieve an overall T Level grade:
- industry placement: This will be arranged and verified by the provider offering the T Level. For more guidance on next steps for providers visit GOV.UK
- GCSE grade 9 to 4 or a functional skills level 2 pass in English and maths or other equivalent qualification: This will be verified by the provider offering the T Level
Students who do not pass all elements of their T Level will get a T Level statement of achievement which will show the elements they have completed.
Further information, including on the T Level Transition Programme and on reasonable adjustments for students with special educational needs and disabilities visit GOV.UK.
Advice on supplementary recommendations and for providers in ensuring high-quality industry placements will be available in future Department for Education guidance on industry placements.
Find your nearest T Level provider on GOV.UK.