Higher Technical Qualifications
- What is a Higher Technical Qualification?
- Introduction and scope of approval
- Approved Higher Technical Qualifications
- Cycle two approvals criteria
- Approvals process and timelines
- Cycle two application form
- Higher Technical Qualifications - consultation on cycle two applications
- Higher Technical Qualifications - cycle three
- Changes to qualifications
- Copyright Transfer, Branding Guidelines and T&Cs
- Support and resources
The following resources are available to support awarding bodies in making their applications.
Knowledge, skills and behaviours coverage within the qualification
Download the KSB mapping spreadsheet for the route your qualification falls under.
Please identify which KSB statements from the occupational standard are covered within the qualification.
Full instructions are included on the spreadsheet for ease of use offline.
Upload a completed version of your KSB mapping to the evidence upload page of the application form.
If you need any help, please contact us at HTQ.email@example.com
- Higher Technical Qualification - construction KSB mapping
- Higher Technical Qualification - digital KSB mapping
- Higher Technical Qualification - health and science KSB mapping
Introductory Webinar for cycle 2
Application form walkthrough for cycle 2
Individual support sessions
Previous Cycle 1 webinar recordings
Introductory webinar - 23 September 2020
Application walkthrough video
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to respond within two working days.