Developing apprenticeship standards
- Developing apprenticeship standards – overview
- Trailblazer groups
- Developing an apprenticeship occupation proposal
- Developing an occupational standard
- Developing an end-point assessment plan
- Allocating a funding band
- Apprenticeship builder & submissions
- The approvals process
- Promoting new apprenticeship standards
- Apprenticeship standard consultations
- Revisions, adjustments and dispensations
- Revisions status report
- Sign up to become a Trailblazer
The Institute is always looking for people to join our “Trailblazer” employer groups responsible for developing new apprenticeship standards and ensuring live ones remain fit for purpose. We are particularly interested in hearing from small and medium enterprise (SMEs) and also companies outside the London area.
You can view all the standards and their status by visiting the Apprenticeship Standards section and filtering the results by status, route or level.
To register your interest please complete the short form below and we will get back to you with more details.